Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Best Lip Color for Work--Smooches!

Typically in an office environment there's not much room for creativity or personality for style if you will. There are some days where I wish I can just wear my hot blue cobalt shoes with tights and a leather pencil skirt with a tee and rock some studds some where. With make up, there's also less room for creativity in terms of choosing color for eye shadow and such. Obviously you can't go into the office with smokey eyes with bright red lip stick. So when I started working, I was pretty much going bare face, no make up to work. Then I realized after a year, I look dead and so unkempt. I decided to look into colors to wear to the office. So far my daily routine consists of natural earthy colors for eyeshadow and brown eyeliner for me. My biggest issue was lip color, which I don't always wear, but when I want to I was looking at all the bright colors I yearned so much. I totally still want to rock the neon pink lips, but obviously I cant so I went on a search for nice lip colors for work.

Here's the  color I settled on. What do you usually wear??

Nars--Niagara Color, kind of a coral pink color--$24



1 comment:

  1. I like it alot. You should definitely wear it and actually come to the office with it, so I can see it on you....
    I still ROCK the burgandy/red even here in the office....I guess I shouldn't huh?

    ReplyDelete