Monday, November 9, 2009

Best Matte Nail Polish for Fall/Winter 2009

Ever since I saw the Chanel Spring 2010 runway show, I feel in love with Karl Lagerfeld's accents of Jade Green on suits, jewelry, etc. It's absolutely integrates well with the solid blacks and whites, which are obviously color staples of Chanel. I've been looking for jade colors, specifically in matte. Before I wasn't really a fan of matte nail polish because it seems to be dull to be, but now I'm a fan. It just looks classy and pristine, great for the workplace!

Here are some of my favorites:


All shades of purple are definitely a great fall/winter color! Don't forget that it used to symbolize the color of royalty. Make your mark, fashionistas!
 


Look at the beautiful jade nail polish. You're lucky if you were able to get your hands on these babies!




Friends over at ManGlaze claim to be the first one to create Matte nail polish. I've not tried it yet, but from the pictures of people who have, seems pretty slick. You can only get this online though, so go ahead non-mainstream lovers, go and get this matte nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment