Sunday, January 24, 2010

L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum Review


Hello fellow beauty lovers!

Today, I'm doing a review on L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum, which was kindly provided for me by the nice people at Bzzagent and L'Oreal.

This product claims that with daily use, natural lash health will be boosted. With continued use, the lashes will appear fortified, nourished, and strengthened. You're supposed to use it twice a day, once at night before you go to bed, and before you apply your mascara, like a primer.

Now, I've been using this for the past couple of weeks, sometimes intermittently (eek, i know, sometimes i'm lazy and/or i forget). But what I can tell you is that I have noticed a definite change in my lashes. My lashes look a little bit thicker, but the area where I've seen the most improvement is length. My eyelashes definitely look longer, shinier, and all around more noticeable. My only gripe about the product would be that it states on the back that it is not intended for lower lash use, which is a tad disappointing, since I would really love this product if it helped me get lovely lower lashes for that doe-eyed look. Nonetheless, I think it's a great product that any girl who is looking for lengthy lashes should check out.

It retails for about 14.99$, and in my opinion, it's a very good product if you're looking for a product that will help your lashes grow longer, stronger, and healthier.

Have you tried it? Love it, hate it? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. i haven't tried it yet but i like to read people's opinions before i buy. you know what they say, buyer beware. :)

    ReplyDelete